The Silvestri Flexi Maxi Bellows fits their Bicam II, and is one of 3 options for the front of the Bicam II. No ordinary bellows, the Flexi Maxi eliminates the need for helicoid mount, and instead introduces to the Bicam a front standard much like you would find upon a large format view camera.
Featuring ±15° geared tilts and swings, ±15mm of lateral shift, and 0-75mm of locking extension, the Flexi Maxi offers the user complete creative control (without the frequent limitations inherent to many body designs) for any lens of <60mm. There are also available 2 extension rings, mounting between the front of the Flexi Maxi and the rear of the Silvestri-bayonet-mount lens, which extend the effective bellows length by 15mm or 30mm for macro use.
A machined metal portion at the rear accepts the body of the Bicam II directly, allowing some rear movement of the body to use extremely short focal length lenses without any focusing or bellows interference problems.
- Combination bellows and view camera standard for the Bicam II camera
- Ideal instrument for still life and architectural applications
- Made in Italy of high grade aluminum and Dupont Teflon rail block
- Built-in Silvestri bayonet mounting flange upon front of bellows
- Accepts lenses whose shutters are fitted with Silvestri's outer locking bayonet
- Rear flange directly accepts body of Bicam II
- ±15° Tilt/swing, and ±15mm lateral shift
- Camera can be extended rearward from bellows for use with extremely short wide angle lenses
- Optional front extension rings for macro use