The Bencher Copymate III Fluorescent Tabletop Producer is a versatile system ideal for anyone using 35mm or lightweight video cameras. The user friendly Copymate III includes a rigid 48" (121.92cm) aluminum column and a 24 x 20" (60.96 x 50.82cm) gray laminate baseboard with a complete grid for easy copy positioning. Two light arms mount at the rear of the baseboard to allow easy copying of oversized originals. A unique dual brake locking system eliminates lateral carriage shift, assuring precise positioning of the camera carriage.
The camera carriage features two machined steel shafts with a 3.5" (8.89cm) rotation which allows easy centering of the camera lens over the baseboard.
Ideal for digital imaging and specimen photography, its cool, full spectrum fluorescent lamps are daylight balanced at 5200°K for superb color clarity and operate at 12,000 Hz to eliminate flickering in video applications. A free-standing light control has on/off main switch and on/off switch for left lamp to permit shadowing on raised, embossed or bas-relief subject matter. The lights' total 72W output is equivalent to approximately 200W of incandescent lighting.
- Complete copystand with high frequency fluorescent lights and light arms, one each side
- Solidly built for years of rigorous use
- Can accommodate 35mm SLRs or lightweight video cameras 5 - 8 lb (1.36 - 3.63 kg)
- A 3.5" (9cm) machined steel shaft makes centering of camera over originals easy
- A dual brake locking system, unique to Bencher, eliminates lateral carriage shift