The RS410 from TC Electronic is a bass cabinet with four 10" speakers. It features Speakon input which allows you to attach it to a TC Electronic RH450 bass amplifier, and enjoy the rich tone of this unique bass amp system. If you need to expand your sound, the RS410 is designed to connect to and stack on top of the RS210 and RS212 cabinets.
The four 10" drivers are custom built for the RS410 by the US company Eminence. There is an adjustable high-frequency driver that allows you to tune in the perfect tone for a punchy presence. The locking Speakon input and output jacks will keep you rig from ever disconnecting from the amplifier.
- A perfect match for the RH450 bass amplifier
- Links and stacks with the RS210 and RS212 bass cabinets
- Speakon inputs and outputs lock in place, avoiding accidental unplugging
- Bolster your sound with four 10" drivers for loudness and a tight response
- Drivers are custom made for the RS410 by the US company Eminence
- Adjustable center high frequency driver for optimal response and brightness and added presence in the high/mid sweet spot
- Rugged design with an anti-scratch finish, anti-skid surface treatment helps cabinets stick together when stacked
- 8 Ohm, 600 watt cabinet