The All In Bundle from Audio Ease is a bundle of unique processors, useful for both audio and post production.
Altiverb, Speakerphone and Cabinet all utilize convolution processing, while the plug-ins found in the Nautilus and Rocket Science bundles are based on more traditional synthesis technologies.
Finally, Snapper is a highly useful utility for auditioning large audio-file data bases, and converting select files for various uses.
Please click on the links in the "What's in the Box" section to the right of the page for more detailed information about each component of this bundle. All In Bundle components are Mac OS X only.
Note! All processors function under Mac OS X only. This pricing is for registered owners of Speakerphone 2 who wish to purchase the All In Bundle.
This pricing is for registered owners of Speakerphone 2 who wish to purchase the All In Bundle.
- Altiverb 6
- Altiverb is a convolution reverb. It comes with a huge and ever expanding collection of top quality room samples, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the Gol Gumbaz of India
- Provides authentic speaker simulations of any size, together with their natural environments. Made up of 12 DSP modules and 5GB of ambiences, the plug-in allows for building the most realistic and complete environment of any speaker
- Cabinet is the essential final stage for processing guitar and contains the 3 features guitarists like best in Speakerphone - 5 guitar amplifier speaker cabinets, a gorgeous recording studio live room (via Altiverb) and a classic spring reverb
- Nautilus Bundle
- Deep Phase Nine - Phaser with unprecedented control and visual feedback. Up to 24 notches per channel, with beat locked sample and hold
- Periscope - Graphic analyzer and surgical phase correct EQ
- Riverrun - Granular Soundscape Synthesizer utilizing tiny particles taken from any original audio. Builds rhythmic textures or wide harmonic soundscapes
- Rocket Science Bundle
- Roger - Applies vowel filters to any audio
- Follo - Dynamic amplitude following band-pass resonator. Creates autowah on a guitar, or adds thumping resonating bass
- Orbit - Allows for controlling the virtual position of a sound source, by accurately calculating the sound source's reflections from the walls of a virtual "outer room"
- Play, drag, drop and convert snippets of audio files, upload to the Pro Tools cursor, turn selections into mp3 files and much more, right from the Finder