The 2" Studiofoam Pyramid-22 acoustic panel from Auralex provides acoustic treatment for small to medium sized areas. It suppresses standing waves and flutter echoes, and when used in conjunction with LENRD or Venus Bass Traps or Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any acoustic environment.
Perfect for vocal booths, control rooms, tracking rooms (any instrument except drums), rehearsal rooms and home theaters, the panels offer a bit of extra sound diffusion and slightly less sound absorption than 2" Studiofoam Wedges, yielding a less dry-sounding space with a bit more "air".
- Great looks and great sound control for just about any application
- Supplies extra diffusion due to 4-sided geometry
- Provides up to 48 ft2 of coverage
- Pyramid-cut offers versatility during installation - many different shapes and sizes are possible and provides virtually seamless installation
- Class B flame retardancy
- Will not crumble with age