The Kestrel 49 x 87" Motorized Projection Floor Rising Screen from Elite Screens is a wonderful option for a home theater or office screen system - especially where a fixed, permanent installation is neither desired nor feasible. The screen is unique in design since it rises from the floor upwards. With a push of a button, you'll have a screen with a bright surface that is perfect for point-of-purchase or business applications.
The system is portable making it a great choice for sales people who are always on the go. It sets up and collapses with a minimum of effort. The screen rise is exact and consistent The included RF (radio frequency) remote control operates from a distance of 100' even when the screen is in an enclosed, hidden position. The standard built-in 5-12 Volt trigger enables the "Drop/Rise" cycle to synchronize with the projector's power cycle - a nifty feature.
The ZR800D Universal Learning Remote Control gives you the flexibility of one-touch operation of the entire system - and the ability to control up to 8 additional devices (TV/DVD/VCR, etc).
The screen finish is MaxWhite - a lovely surface that produces a clear image visible from just about anywhere in the room. In addition, it is an easy surface to keep clean.
Premium Grade Material
- MaxWhite Fiber Glass backed material provides uniform flatness on the projection surface
- 160° wide viewing angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Available in 4:3, 16:9, and 2.35:1 aspect ratios
- Diagonal sizes ranging from 72 - 103"
Total Control Options
- Built-in Infrared and Radio Frequency receivers
- Standard Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared remote controls
- Low-voltage detachable 3-way wall switch for in-line control
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger port (RJ-45) enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Optional wireless 5-12 volt (model ZSP-TR01) projector trigger
- Optional in-wall switch
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan