The Elite Raptor 41x73" Motorized Floor Rising Screen is more than a unique way to install a home or office screen. This fully electric screen is neatly designed to hide within a stylish piece of furniture - and remains completely out of sight until needed. When required, the screen rises efficiently from behind it's door panel to reveal a MaxWhite FG 1.1 gain surface. This is a wonderful way to install a screen when you do not have the luxury of either a wall or ceiling mount option.
The screen is produces a clear, bright image viewable from 160° on either side. The cabinet within which the screen resides is a lovely wooden finish (either Black Oak or Cherry) giving the whole thing an extra touch of elegance. On the practical side, the screen mechanism features a series of sensors that will prevent your hand from being injured during opening.
- MaxWhite FG 1.1 Gain fiberglass backed matte white screen material with black backing
- Cabinet shelves are adjustable to accommodate additional media equipment i.e. DVD players, game consoles, receivers, etc
- Allows for LCD TV/Plasma display
- Screen is washable with mild soap and water
- Safety sensor to prevent hand injury
- IR/RF Receivers for remote use
- Available in Cherry Wood or Black Oak finish