This NSI/Leviton N7532-0A1 32/64 Channel Memory Console offers 512 user programmable memory scenes and 32 user-programmable, level-sensitive chase effects. The console can operate in 2-scene mode (providing 32 A-B channels) or 1-scene mode (providing 64 single channels). DC output for up to 30 individual channels, 120V is possible.
The NSI/Leviton MC7500 Memory Console series provides an intuitive, control solution for lighting designers with applications as diverse as concert halls, theater, houses of worship, clubs and schools. The system features a bright, easily read, LCD panel and multiple controls for light sequencing (chase). Chase control functions include master level, rate, instant on/off or the fade rate between each chase step and the direction of the chase. Memory scenes can be combined with chases with precise fade times and levels in 16 independent cue stacks.
Soft Patch allows up to 512 dimmers to be electronically patched to control channels within the system. The 7500 series also offers a user-adjustable Preheat Function which provides faster lamp response and longer life.
- 16 Dual Scene Mode: fades between scene A and scene B using 2 sliders (cross faders). 32 Single Scene: provides dimming control of 48 individual channels using 1 slider.
- 256 user programmable memory scenes
- 16 user programmable level sensitive chase effects (lights turned on and off in a desired sequence)
- 16 independent cue stacks allow combinations of memory scenes and chases to be arranged as steps in a playback sequence. Program precise fade times to each step or use the manual stack fader from step to step
- Chase control functions include master level, rate, instant on/off or the fade rate between each chase step and the direction of the chase
- Dual split dipless crossfaders proportionally vary the intensity of levels between scenes A and B
- Individual channel bump buttons with master bump level slider
- Channel and scene bump button modes include momentary, toggle on/off, kill mode (allows only one button to toggle at a time) and solo mode which overrides console output except for the bump buttons that are pressed
- Soft patch assigns channels to up to 512 dimmers
- Audio sync matches lighting to audio input
- MIDI show control and SMPTE time code via MIDI to activate scenes
- On board help function
- Fully protected non-volatile EEPROM memory (10 year retention)
- Universal internal power supply
- Preheat function can be set from 0-20% of output level providing faster lamp response and longer lamp life Console locks include Record and Set up, which prevent unauthorized or accidental changes to programming or configuration
- NSI 128 channel Micro-Plex out (3 pin XLR male and female) DMX512 digital control (female 5 pin XLR)
- MIDI in/out/through (5 pin DIN)
- Audio in (RCA type female)
- 37-pin 0-10V DC Output for up to 30 individual channels
- Optional 37 pin 0-10 volt analog control port
- Optional AMX192 out (4 pin XLR)