The NSI Par 38 4 Light D4DMX/N3004 Mini Kit is a 4-channel, programmable light system. It comes with a D4DMX 4-channel digital dimmer, which accepts up to 1200 watts per channel, 2,400 watts maximum power.
Also included is the N3004 Control Console, an ideal mate to the D4DMX, providing 4 dimming control channels, a 4 scene recordable memory and numerous chaser functions including Channel and Scene Chase, Speed and Direction Control and Audio Input. The N3004 has a master output fader and each channel has a bump button. .
The 4 Par 38's are black, rugged PAR fixtures that accept flood or spot lamps up to 150 watts. 150 watt flood lamps are included. Also included is a 7' (2.1 m) stand with crossbar for mounting the fixtures, color frames, and gels.
PAR 38 Fixtures
- UL Listed
- Rigid, rolled edge frame
- Includes frame at no extra cost
N3004 DMX Control Console
- DMX512 output
- 4 Dimming control channels
- 4 Scene recordable memory
- Chase Functions: 2 User-selectable Chases, Channel Chase, Scene Chase, Speed Control, Direction Control, Audio Input
- Bump buttons for each channel or scene
- Master output fader
D4DMX Dimming Pack
- Microplex and DMX512 protocols
- DMX on 3-pin receptacles
- Data "in" and "out" provided for easy daisy-chaining of devices
- Resettable circuit breakers (no fuses to change)
- Simple pushbutton DMX addressing makes setup a snap
- Bright LED display for easy, menu-driven programming
- Versatile output channel selector lets you choose the exact number of channels you need
- Clear operation instructions printed on back of unit for ease of use
- 16 Pre-programmed chase patterns with chase speed and chase output level controls.
- Input: 120V, 60Hz (15A Edison Plug)
- Output: 120V, 60Hz, 1200W per channel, 2400W Maximum
- Built-in mounting bracket
- Housed in rugged metal protective chassis
- Shipping weight: 9 lbs