The Pelco Spectra Mini Dome Drive is the camera module component of a SPectra Mini system. It can be used for both domestic and commercial video surveillance applications. With autofocus, 80x Zoom, zone blanking, and 64 different presets, it ensures effective monitoring. The camera offers efficient PTZ functions, programmable zoom speeds, and a multilingual menu.
Note! Camera module only
Image Capture and Quality
- Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Color Camera/Optics Package
- A resolution of 470 TV lines efficiently captures minute details within the camera frame. The autofocus feature is backed by the automatically controlled iris to generate clear images.
- The effective zoom of 80x which is a combination of 10x optical and 8x digital helps in identifying objects located at a distance too. This feature also minimizes the number of cameras required for a particular area.
- Programmable Zoom Speeds
- The dome drive features a zoom speed which can be programmed to suit your field of surveillance. This feature is useful when there is an object of interest within the field of view which needs continuous surveillance.
- Zone Blanking
- The dome has the capability to separate a particular area and give a blank output video in the field of surveillance. Up to 4 such zones can be defined, making your surveillance effective while at the same time respecting other's privacy.
- 64 Presets
- The dome drive has 64 presets (53 user-definable and 11 predefined). This feature lets you set the position, light condition, and other physical parameters. The dome has ±0.5 ° preset accuracy, minimizing errors in image capture.
- Proportional Pan and Tilt
- The dome drive comes with an automatic pan and tilt feature. This enables the dome drive to automatically set the pan and tilt in proportion to the zoom, thus eliminating the frames which go out of focus with the manual adjustments.
- Pan Speed
- The PTZ (Pan, Tilt, and Zoom) feature is an integral part of the dome drive. The pan speed can vary between and 'slow crawl' of 0.4°/second to a 'fast sweep' of 140°/second. The high pan speed allows the dome to capture even fast moving objects like a speeding automobile within the field of view. The camera offers 360° continuous rotation along with the auto flip feature that instantly rotates the dome by 180°, effectively capturing objects moving just beneath the dome too.
- Multilanguage Support
- The dome drive features menus in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, and German. Besides alternate language files are available as optional software upload which includes Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czechoslovakian.