Pelco's Spectra IV SE 35X D/N DOME DRIVE features 256 camera control presets, electronic image stabilization, image enhancement, and can continuously pan to 360 degrees and capture with a vertical tilt ranging from +2 degrees to -92 degrees. This assures you of complete ground, wall and ceiling surveillance.
In the manual mode, the dome drive pans at a speed of 0.1 degrees to 80 degrees/sec and in the turbo mode the speed is enhanced to 150 degrees/sec, ensuring perfect capture of very fast moving subjects like a speeding car. Moreover, certain presets in the drive support up to 400 degrees/sec of pan speed and up to 200 degrees/sec of tilt speed.
Autosensing Protocol (Coaxitron, RS-422 P and D) is a unique feature of the Pelco Dome Drive, which automatically controls the recording capability depending on various variables like the speed of movement, zoom speed, amount of illumination, and so on. This, along with the digital position and zoom control and feedback through D protocol, makes surveillance very effective and accurate for you.
The multilingual menu of the system helps in understanding the simple yet effective features like window blanking, alarm inputs and zone configuration. As a step ahead in this aspect, the dome drive accepts competitive control protocol with an optional translator card. The dome drive is built of aluminum and thermos plastic and you can be sure of the camera functioning optimally even during climatic extremes like temperatures ranging from 32 to 122 degree Fahrenheit.
- 256 Presets
- The preset position of the camera can be set depending on the location and angle of placement. As any object within the camera's range can be brought into focus by just selecting a particular preset. The settings have a high accuracy of +/- 0.1 degree, which makes surveillance very precise.
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Image stabilization is achieved through an intricate system of sensors in the dome drive. This ensures no blurring of the footage, even when the subject shows random movements or when the camera is in a quick pan mode.
- Image Enhancement
- The shot image is digitally enhanced ensuring uncompromised image quality during adverse conditions like poor illumination, very fast moving object and so on.
- Multilingual Menus
- The system menu language can be set in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, or Czech depending upon your requirements.
- 400 degrees/sec Pan Preset Speed and 200 degrees/sec Tilt Preset Speed
- With a 400 degree pan speed, tracking down subjects moving at high speeds is an easy task. This also eliminates blind spots on the footage during a quick pan.
- Window Blanking
- The spectra IV dome drive features up to eight, four-sided window blanking options. The user-defined shapes that can be set as window blanking at desired fields make surveillance more effective.
- 8 Zones
- The system has the capacity to store eight manually configured zones on the surveillance area. Up to 20 characters can be detailed in this feature enabling to set the various camera settings like the resolution, zoom, pan speed, tilt etc. depending upon the area.
- 7 Alarm Inputs
- Alarm inputs from doors, infra red devices and other objects are an integrated part of this system. Apart from this, one Auxiliary (Form C) Relay Output and one Open Collector Auxiliary Output can be alternately programmed to operate upon alarm. Alarms can also be individually programmed for three Priority levels, to initiate a stored pattern, or to go to an associated preset when received
- Up to eight, on-screen, user-defined programmable patterns that include pan, tilt, zoom, and preset functions can be programmed as per the geography of the surveillance site or the desired use.
- Proportional Pan/Tilt
- The special feature in the SPECTRA IV SE 35X D/N DOME DRIVE decreases Pan/Tilt speeds in proportion to depth of zoom and retains the focus on the subject.
- Variable Scan Speed
- Scan speed can be programmable between 1 to 40 degrees/sec depending upon the circumstances and your requirements.
- Programmable Limit Stops
- Auto/Random/Frame Scan modes are the three different settings that can be set in the system. In the auto mode, the pan speed and stops are as per the set protocol of the system. Random mode helps to chose from the wide range of presets or custom made configurations. If you want to simply scan the whole scenario with a general pan, the frame scan mode comes handy.
- Auto Flip
- This feature automatically rotates the Dome by 180 degrees at bottom of tilt travel and reverses the tilt direction at a rapid speed to make sure no blindspots are created in the footage while a subject is being followed. This also ensures that the camera cable does not get entangled around the mount.
- Programmable Zoom Speeds
- Zoom speeds can be programmed depending upon the depth of zoom and speed of pan and tilt of the camera. This ensures proper focusing of the desired subject in field.