The Pelco Spectra Mini IP Dome Drive (Black) is a replacement camera module for a Spectra Mini IP system. This camera has a resolution of 470 TVL in color and comes with an autofocus lens. The camera offers 80x zoom (10x optical and 8x digital zoom). The camera supports two compression formats - MPEG-4 and MJPEG. Functional in low light conditions, the camera requires a minimum illumination of 3.0 lux to produce clear pictures.
The Mini IP Network Dome Drive enables you to virtually control and monitor videos over an IP network. With the built-in 100Base-TX network interface, the camera allows live streaming to a standard web browser. The mini dome can be used with integral digital sentry video management systems.
The Endura enabled dome allows you to record, configure, manage, and view multiple live streams. The open architecture connectivity feature of the IP dome enables third-party software recording solutions to integrate virtually into any IP-based system. The system has an on-screen compass and tilt display feature that helps in determining positions.
Four programmable zones can be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters each or can be set to output blank video. The built-in menu system helps you to setup programmable functions.
With 64 presets, the dome offers 0.5° preset accuracy. It can pan 140°/sec and tilt 80°/sec. With the 180° auto-flip feature, the Mini IP dome can reposition itself to monitor or view any subject that passes from below.
The Spectra Mini IP dome has one programmable window blanking area for privacy concerns. It features one auxiliary relay output and alarm input. The on-screen display is available in multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, and German).
Note! Camera module only
- High resolution (470 TV Lines)
- 80x Zoom (10x Optical, 8x Digital)
- Ability to control and monitor video over IP network
- Open architecture connectivity allows third-party software recording solutions to integrate virtually into any IP-based system
- On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display
- Supports two compression formats - MPEG-4 and MJPEG
- Minimum illumination of 3.0 lux
- 4 zones can be labeled with up to 20 characters each or set to output blank video
- Built-in menu system for setup of programmable functions
- 64 presets
- 0.5° preset accuracy
- 140°/sec pan preset speed and 80°/sec tilt preset speed
- Window blanking area for privacy concerns
- Alarm input
- Auxiliary relay output
- Multilingual menus (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, and German)
- Password protection
- Rotating discreet liner
- Variable scan speed: Scan speed can be 3, 6, or 12°/sec