This is a Norman 3 Monolight, Umbrella/Softbox Kit (120VAC) Kit. Norman monolights feature 5-stop adjustable power in 1/10 f/stop increments. Flash durations are short -- 1/1200 second for either the 600, or 400Ws models. 600 Ws models come equipped with 250 watt modeling lights, the 400Ws models have 250 watt modeling lights.
The Norman ML series allows independent adjustment of modeling light levels. Each reflector is highly polished, with a properly-placed hole for an umbrella shaft. This hole allows correct center placement of the light beam, when an umbrella is used.
- Each Monolight accepts over 100 Norman accessories and light modifiers including softboxes, reflectors, grids, snoots and barn doors (with R9113 Adapter Rings)
- Square softboxes provide general lighting
- Umbrellas offer softening of the light over a wide area; they are quick to set up
- Background reflector scatters the light, with a slight hot center
- Support and Storage
- Heavy Duty Light Stands provide support of the monolights up to heights of 9' (2.7 m)
- Backlight stand provides fixture suport at floor or table-level, or up to 2.3' with the included extension