Digi-Slave's L-Ring 3200 (Red) is specially designed for photographers using macro, close-up, product, scientific or medical applications. The L-Ring 3200 is loaded with 32 oversized and very bright LEDs, a mode to allow half of the LEDs to be switched off to resolve texture details, and a power dial for variable setting to optimize light output.
The 3200 provides a focusing light with 16 white LEDs to provide optimal focusing regardless of ambient light. The device has a large inner diameter with a 72mm thread and accommodates other size lenses up to 77mm with step up rings (not included). This lightweight and powerful ring light has a small profile and easily fits into a camera bag or pouch.
- 32 Bright and Powerful (Red) LED Ring Light
- The L-Ring 3200 boasts 32 oversized and super-bright (Red) LEDs to create powerful macro or close-up images.
- Accommodates Most Lenses
- The large inner diameter of the device, with 72mm mounting threads can accommodate any lens size up to 77mm with step up rings (not included).
- Continuous Light and Flash Modes
- Select continuous light or flash, depending on the requirements of your subject.
- Variable Power Dial
- The 3200 is controlled by a variable power dial to control exposures plus modes for full ring, left side only, and right side only illumination for texture control.
- Power Options
- The 3200 takes 4x AA batteries or an AC power adapter (not included).