The Digi-Slave L-Ring Ultra II (Infra Red) LED Ring Light is a powerful, ring light, equipped with 24 Infrared LEDs--850nm wavelength. These are oversized, bright LEDs up to 12W. The unit features a large inner diameter that can accommodate any lens size. It is equipped with a variable power dial, half light settings, and features modes for full ring, left side only and right side only, to easily create depth and texture for the subject.
This versatile ring light is easily optimized for macro, product, close-up, medical and forensic photography applications. The L-Ring Ultra II can be used as a continuous light source and can also be triggered from a standard PC or hot-shoe sync. The Ultra II operates on four AA batteries or can be powered with an optional AC Power Adapter (not included).
- Powerful LED Ring Light
- The L-Ring Ultra II Ring light features 24 oversized and very bright LEDs for maximum power up to 12W
- Accommodates Any Lens Size
- The device's large inner diameter, with a Series 7 thread size, allows the easy use of any size lens for your digital camera. Three common filter size adapter rings are included: 52mm, 55mm and 58mm. A 49mm adapter is available separately
- Variable Power Dial
- The variable power dial quickly and easily optimizes light output. The Ultra II has three modes to control lighting, full ring, left side only, right side only. This enables the photographer to creatively add texture to the subject
- Compact and Lightweight
- The unit's compact and lightweight size enable easy transportation to any shooting location
- Variable Power Options
- The Ultra II uses 4x Alkaline, Lithium Nicad or NIMH AA batteries. It can also be powered by an optional AC Power Adapter (not included).