The Benro MC-98M8 8x Carbon Fiber Monopod offers the ultimate in strength, lightweight, fast-action, and reliable performance. It uses 8-layer, 2nd generation carbon fiber technology for its leg construction. This 8x tubing is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber tripods. This is achieved by using more fibers and less epoxy in the manufacturing blend.
This monopod features a fold out tripod at its base, for added support and stability. This allows the monopod to be used with much heavier weight loads.
Additionally, all M8 series monopods feature a closed cell foam grip that acts as an insulator, adding comfort.
- Improved rubber dust-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the twist-locks.
- Foam grip on top leg section improves handling in extreme weather conditions.
- A handy hand strap is incorporated into the monopod.
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- Rubber leg tip provides a secure grip, both indoors and outdoors.