This Interfit EXD400 Two Monolight Umbrella-Softbox Kit includes two 400W/s monolights with reflectors, a 36" translucent umbrella, 24" square softbox, 8' air cushioned light stands, power and sync cords.
The EXD400 has bright, easily-read digital rear control panel which indicates flash and modeling lamp power levels in 1/10 stop increments. User-friendly push button controls and switches allow the choice of audible or silent recycling as well as Proportional or Full Power modeling lamp settings. The lamp and the flash tube are conveniently user-replaceable. Fan cooling ensures that the flash capacitors and associated circuitry are at optimal working temperature even during periods of prolonged use.
The rapid 1.5 second recycling time ensures that you'll be ready to catch every fleeting gesture, a quality especially valuable in portraiture or fashion.
Versatility drives the design of the EXD400, which features wired sync, wireless IR and optical flash triggering. There is even a pre-flash setting for syncing with compact cameras.
- Digital Display
- Easy-to-read, bright LEDs.
- Five f/Stop Range
- 1/10 Stop adjustment over power range.
- EX Type Reflector Mount
- Accepts a wide range of Interfit bayonet accessories.
- Rapid Recycle
- Fast recycling, coupled with audible and visual 100% recharge indicators add to the ease of use
- Pre-set Flash Function
- 3 Distinct settings enable the EXD400 to ignore the pre-flash employed by many compact cameras and properly sync with subsequent flash for correct exposure.
- Translucent umbrella softens the light for more pleasing portraits. Bounce or shoot through.
- 24" (61 cm) square softbox softens the output, controls spill and produces pleasing highlights.
- Light Stands
- 8' (2.4 m) Air-cushioned stands reduce possibility of impact damage to equipment.
- Sync Versatility
- EXD400 features hard-wired, optical or IR sync.
- Replaceable Components
- Both modeling lamp and flash tube are user replaceable.