This Interfit EX300 Two Monolight Umbrella-Softbox Kit includes two 300 watt/second monolights with reflectors, a 36" translucent umbrella, 24" square softbox, 8' air cushioned light stands, power and sync cords.
The EX300 has an intuitive rear control panel which provides stepless adjustment of flash and modeling lamp power levels over a 4 stop range. User-friendly push button controls and switches allow the choice of audible or silent recycling as well as Proportional or Full Power modeling lamp settings. The lamp and the flash tube are conveniently user-replaceable. Fan cooling ensures that the flash capacitors and associated circuitry are at optimal working temperature even during periods of prolonged use.
The rapid 1.5 second recycling time ensures that you'll be ready to catch every fleeting gesture, a quality especially valuable in portraiture or fashion.
Versatility drives the design of the EX300, which features wired sync, wireless IR and optical flash triggering.
- Functional Design
- Integral handle and intuitive controls.
- 4 f/Stop Range
- Stepless adjustment over power range.
- EX Type Reflector Mount
- Accepts a wide range of Interfit bayonet accessories.
- Rapid Recycle
- Fast recycling, coupled with audible and visual 100% recharge indicators add to the ease of use
- Translucent umbrella softens the light for more pleasing portraits. Bounce or shoot through.
- 24" (61 cm) square softbox softens the output, controls spill and produces pleasing highlights.
- Light Stands
- 8' (2.4 m) Air-cushioned stands reduce possibility of impact damage to equipment.
- Sync Versatility
- Features hard-wired, optical or IR sync.
- Replaceable Components
- Both modeling lamp and flash tube are user replaceable.