The Sony HKSR-5804 Network Interface Option Board is an optional accessory interface board for the SRW-5800 VTR. When installed, it offers the ability to transfer Digital Picture Exchange (DPX) files to a server or non-linear editor over Gigabit Ethernet networks. Also, importing and exporting of 4:4:4 RGB content in high-bandwidth applications is possible within a Digital Intermediate (DI) workflow - record and play back uncompressed 4:4:4 full bandwidth signals, and back-up and archive any size of data between 2K (HD) and 4K (4096 x 3112).
With its superb networking functionality and exquisite 4:4:4 RGB processing, this board intrinsically meets the high demands of high profile video operations often required by HDCAM/HDCAM SR facility, compositing suites, and digital mobile units.
Note! Please note this board requires and works in conjunction with the HKSR-5803HQ Advanced HQ Processing Board.
- Convert 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 HDCAM-SR Video tape to DPX file; transfer and import to server/NLE over Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Record and play back uncompressed 4:4:4 full bandwidth signals via HD-SDI connections on the HDCAM-SR deck
- Export DPX file to SRW-5800 and record as HDCAM-SR Video Tape
- With large cassette BCT124SRL, the SRW-5800 can record 5 minutes of 4K (4096 x 3112) and 20 minutes of 2K (2048 x 1556) DPX files
- Resizing 4k/2k resolution to 1920 x 1080
- Platform free, simple system by NFS protocol
- Bit assignment selection (full or head)
- ID-LUT (Gamma curve) can be loaded and applied file and/or HD Video Monitor output