Draper 50x50" Silhouette/Series M Manual Front Projection Screen with AutoReturn is a cost-effective screen for home, office or learning lab. The spring-operated system features a more than easy-to-use raise/lower mechanism. In addition, when you are finished with the screen, the entire surface and dowel disappear into the casing.
The AutoReturn feature, spring roller operated, provides a simple and effective way for you to return the screen inside the case. In addition, the screen can be stopped at various intermediate positions to provide the perfect projection size you desire.
The included brackets are self-concealing leaving a clean installation scene. Moreover, the front fascia is removable providing rapid access to both the roller and fabric - an absolute benefit for user-friendly service.
The Silhouette M comes standard with a white aluminum finish but is also available in black or grey dove.
- AutoReturn feature provides a delicate and even way for the screen to return to its case - spring roller operated
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, or stop at any point in between
- Sleek, modern appearance
- None of the mounting system is visible
- Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96 x 96" and 10' NTSC
- No tools are required to remove the front panel