The Display Integration Technologies MMR-B153W is a 15.3" ruggedized LCD monitor built to withstand a variety of unpredictable environments. The LCD's aluminum shell makes it ideal for field monitoring, broadcast, military, and industrial applications, while the wide variety of inputs, outputs and multiple battery adapters gives the MMR-B153W the flexibility to integrate with a wide range of professional equipment.
- Durable Frame
- The monitor is housed in a robust welded aluminum frame, making it both lightweight and durable. With optional bonded AR glass this screen makes life easy under exceedingly harsh sunlight. Whatever the conditions, the MMR-B153W has all the bases covered.
- Exceptional Image Quality
- The MMR-B153W has both the resolution and scaling capability to handle even the most demanding imagery, providing users an accurate representation of their subject. Whether in the studio or on-the-go, the monitor's image will stand up in any professional applications.
- Superior Viewing Angles
- With a viewing angle of 170° the MMR-B153W is easy to see from virtually any position. This can be especially useful in the field or in small remote studios, such as an OB van.
- Multiple Inputs
- The monitor is no slouch in the input department either. This MMR model includes VGA, DVI-D (HDMI Conn), CVS, S-Video, YPbPr, and RS-232.