Draper 52x92" Silhouette/Series M Manual Front Projection Screen is a cost-effective screen for home, office or learning lab. The spring-operated system features a more than easy-to-use raise/lower mechanism. In addition, when you are finished with the screen, the entire surface and dowel disappear into the casing.
The included brackets are self-concealing leaving a clean installation scene. Moreover, the front fascia is removable providing rapid access to both the roller and fabric - an absolute benefit for user-friendly service. The Silhouette M comes standard with a white aluminum finish but is also available in black or grey dove.
The Auto Return feature gives you the luxury of returning the screen to its case with a nice, even roll instead of the entire screen flapping up with much noise. In addition, the screen can be stopped at various increments during its deployment. This entire mechanism benefits the owner since it minimizes damage to the dowel on which the screen is mounted.
- Sleek, modern appearance
- Contains intermediate stops to stop screen at any point
- None of the mounting system is visible
- Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96 x 96" and 10' NTSC
- No tools are required to remove the front panel