The Sigma 50-200mm f/ 4- 5.6 DC OS HSM is a compact, high-performance telephoto zoom lens for Sigma Digital SLR cameras. It utilizes Sigma's own Optical Stabilizer function to eliminate the effects of camera shake so subjets can be easily and clearly seen in the cameras viewfinder in addition to the image. It allows the use of shutter speeds up to 4 stops slower than normal for steady, handheld photography.
The lens incorporates SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass in the front lens groups and is equipped with an inner focusing system to provide high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. The incorporation of HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high-speed auto focus.
The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides high contrast images throughout the entire zoom range. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 43.3" (110cm) throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.5. An inner focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, making it suitable for use with circular polarizing filters.
- Optical Stabilization
- Sigma's Own Optical Stabilization System
- Inner Focusing System
- Eliminates Front Lens Rotation; Suitable for Use with Circular Polarizing Filters
- Compact Telephoto Zoom Lens
- High performance in a small 2.9 x 4.0" package
- High Image Quality
- SLD Glass Elements with Inner Focusing
- High Magnification
- 1:4.5 Magnification, Exclusively Designed for Digital SLRs