The Sima XCAT-REP HDMI Over CAT6 Cable Repeater (used with the XCAT6-REC receiver and XCAT6-REP repeater, both available separately) allows you to extend HDMI digital signals through CAT-6 cables up to 164' (50 m) in addition to the 164' that the transmitter and receiver achieve without the repeater--a total of 328'. This system is compatible with HDMI V1.3, offering Deep Color (12 bits of color) video and lossless compressed digital audio (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio).
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 standards
- Serial data rate at up to 2.25 Gbps, capable of supporting the following digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits / color):
- DTV resolutions: 480i,576i, 480p, 576p, 720p,1080i and 1080p
- Supports CAT 6 cables for data/DDC transmission
- Supports equalize and recover incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of incoming signal quality
- Easy installation--simple to operate