This is a Photoflex Starlite Dual Spectrum Kit with a medium SilverDome softbox. It provides 150 watts of 5600°K fluorescent light (450-500W tungsten equivalent) as well as 1000 watts of 3200°K tungsten light, with the included bulbs.
At the core, is the StarliteQL fixture -- a "flicker-free" light source, which provides a light quality that is soft, beautiful and natural looking, yet powerful enough for the demands of video or digital photography. The housing is engineered to allow constant airflow through channels running along the entire length of the unit, allowing you to touch the fixture without wearing gloves.
This kit is rounded out with the LSB-2214 Medium Weight Stand and wheeled Transpac Single Kit Case. Although this kit is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 voltage, with the appropriate optional tungsten bulb and adapter plug, available separately.
- Medium SilverDome
- Removable front diffuser
- 24 x 32 x 17" (61 x 81 x 43cm)
- Suggestion: use for a half-length portrait of an adult
- Color balanced to 5600°K, allowing daylight balanced shooting
- Cool light operation allows for continuous lighting while using economical strobe-designed soft boxes. Its brightness is equivalent to 450-500W tungsten light, 8000 Lumens
- Light Stand
- Rises to a maximum height of 8' (2.4 m)
- Accepts optional casters
- Large diameter tubing offers strong support
- Rubber-tipped feet offer no-slip and quiet movement when changing light arrangement
- Black anodized paint to eliminate unwanted reflections in the subject
- Wheeled Kit Case
- 600 Denier polyester case with double stitched seams, rigid walls and hard plastic corners, made to carry and protect a single lighting kit
- Self-repairing, over sized zippers are strong---meant to take a lot of punishment on location
- Top carry handle, dual carry straps with overlapping grip
- In-line-style wheels for easy transport
- 34 x 10.5 x 10.5" (86.4 x 26.7 x 26.7cm) (HxWxD)