The AD1422 Video Line Amplifier from American Dynamics amplifies and equalizes the signal from a single video input to a remote video output. A continuously adjustable control equalizes all amplifier characteristics, which simultaneously corrects signal loss, high-frequency attenuation, differential delay, and other signal distortions typically associated with long video cables. The unit restores picture quality on video cables up to 1 mile in length. Two units can be cascaded together to support distances up to 2 miles.
A front-panel LED indicates the presence or absence of video. When the video amplifier detects video loss, it can automatically trigger an alarm.
- Use this solution to extend the transmission distance of your video signal
- This unit offers line-length compensation control
- Individual gain and HF boost controls are included
- Video loss detection is a standard feature
- One unit can extend transmission up to 1 mile, while two units cascaded together can support transmission up to 2 miles