The American Dynamics Discover Indoor Mini-dome Camera (PAL, White) has a 1/3" CCD image sensor and offers a resolution of 540 TVL; its 3 vari-focal auto iris lens focal length varies between 9-22mm.
The Mini-dome Camera has a snap-on bubble liner for covert surveillance and an advanced pivoting axis for greater flexibility. It includes a night-saver mode that automatically switches to black & white when lighting conditions go below a specific level. The camera offers clear images in a minimum illumination of 0.65 Lux @ f/1.2.
Automatic white balance adjusts the red and green colors in the image by taking a standard white color reference to get neutral, true-to-life colors. Center-weighted on/off backlight compensation adjusts the video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light, preventing the characteristic 'silhouette' image seen in such situations.
The polycarbonate housing and dome with the 1mm thick clear bubble can be easily mounted with 3 mounting screws or by installing the mounting accessory included with each unit.
- 1/3" CCD image sensor
- Resolution of 540 TVL
- 3 vari-focal auto iris lens options
- Lens focal length varying from 9 - 22 mm
- Snap-on bubble liner for covert appearance, and advanced pivoting axis for greater flexibility
- Night-saver mode with minimum scene illumination of 0.65 Lux @ f/1.2, which improves performance in low light conditions
- Automatic white balance and center-weighted on/off backlight compensation
- Polycarbonate housing and dome
- 1mm thick clear bubble
- Easily mounted with the help of 3 mounting screws or by installing the mounting accessory included with each unit