The American Dynamics Intellex LT is a desktop-based digital video management system perfect for medium-level video surveillance applications. In addition to recording video, audio, and text, the system can also detect alarms and events, besides having multiplexing functionalities. This 16-channel, desktop-chassis unit has a 500GB storage capacity that can store many hours of video. In addition to the unit's intrinsic storage, up to three Extended Storage Modules (ESM) can be connected to increase the storage capacity. The system also supports an attached printer.
The Graphical User Interface (GUI) of the Intellex LT is user-friendly and can be operated by users of varying skill levels. With one-click buttons, tabbed screens, adjustable sliders, and pull-down menus, the powerful screen controls can be easily manipulated. With these user-friendly controls, the system can be set up, operated, and reconfigured easily. Dome presets and patterns can be set from the desktop controls itself. Required video clips can be instantly obtained with video analysis tools and advanced text features.
Up to five Network Client users can be connected to the desktop video management system at a time. Video can be streamed simultaneously from multiple cameras and then controlled on the screen like a virtual matrix using CCTV keyboard-based camera controls. The system can be programmed to send e-mail alerts on occurrence of certain events and alarms. The dome position of the camera can also be changed in response to an alarm trigger. The camera view can be customized for versatile and more comprehensive monitoring.
Video, audio, and text data can be sent to the CD-RW for backup on a CD. Since the Intellex LT uses the patented American Dynamics Active Content Compression (ACC) technology, the video footage that can be saved is more than nine times that of conventional MPEG-4 and MJPEG format-based systems.
A flexible application programming interface (API) allows third party software such as Software House and Kantech to be accessed from the Intellex system. The unit also supports other video forensics, virtual matrix, and remote monitoring applications.
The Intellex LT has an IntelleCord feature that activates video recording only when a certain alarm is fired. This enables a large amount of storage space being saved, which would otherwise get filled up in the case of continuous recording. Smart Search is another useful feature that helps you find critical video footage by filtering through hours of video recordings. For example, only video recordings pertaining to the trigger fired when someone crossed a certain area or a light was turned on can be retrieved, when required. Specific video can be saved and shared with a unique identification. This feature is used when recordings are required on CD for legal or official purposes.
The system allows addition of accessories such as PTZ and SpeedDome programmable dome cameras which can be operated by the ADTT16E Touch Tracker Controller. Video can be displayed on various monitors, I/O alarm devices can be integrated, and audio or ASCII text from cash registers can also be streamed in.
- Desktop-based digital video management system for medium-level video surveillance applications
- Video, audio, and text recording
- Alarms and events detection
- Simple Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Dome presets and patterns set from desktop controls
- Streaming of video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Programmable to send e-mail alerts on occurrence of certain events and alarms
- Video, audio, and text data supply to the CD-RW
- Flexible application programming interface (API) allows third party software such as Software House and Kantech to be accessed from the Intellex system
- Storage of over 9 times more video than MPEG-4 and MJPEG-based systems using patented American Dynamics Active Content
- Compression (ACC) technology
- IntelleCord feature that activates video recording only when a certain alarm is fired
- Smart Search that helps you find critical video footage