The American Dynamics ADQUAD77 4-Channel Color Quad receives signals from four different cameras and outputs the video signals to a single display monitor. It enables viewing of up to four live cameras on the quad screen simultaneously. Additionally, you can choose to view one camera on a full screen or sequenced images live on the screen. Besides, the device also allows recording onto a VCR or DVR to continue while you view real-time images on the live monitor.
The Quad enables the display monitor and VCR to exhibit 512 x 512 resolution images. You can switch from one camera to another easily with the automatic sequential switching option. At the same time, the device provides variable dwell and camera selection option; this implies that either any camera can be instantly selected or you can set the camera sequence and the duration for each camera.
The 4-Channel Color Quad has a 30 fields/second refresh rate in a real-time setting. The device is equipped with panel push-button controls which make the set-up and operation easy. The instrument enables display of time, date, and camera title in quad mode on the live monitor as well as on recorded content through a two-screen set-up menu.
The Quad facilitates adjustment of the video gain control for all the cameras, which helps better the image quality. The device offers comprehensive alarm features that include full screen display of the alarmed camera, the alarm output, an alarm disabling facility, and an audible alert. Though the alarm duration is 4 seconds by default, it can be programmed as per the requirements for 0 seconds to 59 minutes. With the security-lockout option, the Quad asks you to re-enter the password in case there is no user interaction within a predefined period of time.
- View up to four live cameras simultaneously in quad screen, one camera full screen or sequenced images on live display monitor
- View real-time images on live monitor while recording to VCR
- 512 x 512 resolution images to display monitor and VCR
- Automatic sequential switching with variable dwell and camera selection
- 30 fields/second real-time refresh rate
- Easy setup and operation via front panel pushbutton controls
- Time, date and camera title displays in quad mode and on live monitor and playback
- Adjustable video gain control for each camera to maximize image quality
- Comprehensive alarm features plus universal alarm, video loss indication, and security lockout