The American Dynamics CPAKI3303-8 combines a CCTV box camera, lens, housing, mount, and mounting hardware into a single affordable and easy to install package. To expedite installation, the package comes pre-installed, pre-tested, and with the lens already fitted to the camera and adjusted for back-focus.
With its CCD imager and 0.5 low lux rating, the camera delivers quality video images and performs well even in low light. A number of electronic controls are in place to further help the camera adjust to various lighting and scene conditions.
The included lens is of the varifocal type, allowing you to make easy focal length adjustments according to the surveillance area without having to move the camera or to change the lens. The lens is also equipped with an auto iris DC function to ensure properly exposed images in areas with varying light intensities. Also of importance is its slip clutch mechanism - a feature that will allow you to freely rotate the lens even after it's installed.
The included housing is built of a tough polymer material and features a Lexan viewing window that is resistant to scratching and impact while allowing maximum light transmission. A 180° hinged opening provides easy camera and lens access during installation and servicing.
Quality video images with 1/3" CCD, 330 TVL of resolution, and Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
• Good low light performance with 0.5 low lux rating
• Exceptional auto white balance (2,300°K to 10,000°K)
• Built-in picture controls including auto gain control, back light compensation, and automatic electronic shutter
Color corrected optics
• High quality, compact design
• Neutral Density (ND) Filters
• Slip clutch on lens mount for easy positioning
Cover opens 180° for easy camera access
• Tough, high-impact polymer construction
• IP4/NEMA-3R protection
• Tamper resistant
• Electrically isolated camera platform
• Multiple cable pass mounts available