The standard CPAKIPSHR2-12N pre-pack camera from American Dynamics offers you an easy-to-setup surveillance system. With a pre-configured set of camera, lens, housing (wherever applicable), mount and mounting hardware, installation is quick. Moreover, the lens is back-focused so that the common problem of the camera focusing just behind the intended subject gets automatically taken care of.
The 540 TV lines of horizontal resolution provide high resolution images with true color rendition. If the ambient lighting happens to be low, the camera automatically switches from color to B/W mode, to give you better images with details. The line-lock capability/internal synchronization ensure roll-free pictures while switching. The camera can operate on 24 VAC/12 VDC and has NTSC/PAL formats to suit different requirements.
The monitor mode lets you customize the output for CRT and LCD monitors and gives you pictures with optimum details. Selectable zones for backlight compensation and advanced pixel correction further improve the rendition of images. The focus adjust mode ensures easy installation as well as focus accuracy.
The ADCTDN series provides True Day/Night performance with an IR cut filter. In case the lighting drops, the IR cut filter gets deactivated and the camera changes to B/W to provide you the best possible images in low light. You can also manually initiate this switch-over through an auxiliary input.
Alternately, IR illuminators (optional accessory) can be deployed to provide an external source of infrared light when the ambient light is absent or too poor. You can best see in the dark when you use IR corrected lenses with this series of cameras.
The cameras in both series have a reliable operating temperature range from 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) and <90% noncondensing relative humidity tolerance, making them ideal for a variety of uses.
- 540 TVL models with Night-Saver mode and True Day/Night models with moving mechanical IR cut filter
- Superior low-light performance
- Auto white balance (AWB) adjusts for accurate colors across a multitude of lighting conditions
- Automatic gain control (AGC), automatic electronic shutter (AES), and backlight compensation (BLC)
- Phase adjustable line-lock or internal synchronization
- Compatible with C/CS lenses, video, or DC auto iris versions, including choice of IR corrected, vari-focal lenses for use with True Day/Night camera models