The American Dynamics CPAKIW5802-12 combines a CCTV box camera, lens, mount, and mounting hardware into a single affordable and easy to install package. To expedite installation, the package comes pre-installed, pre-tested, and with the lens already fitted to the camera and adjusted for back-focus.
With its CCD imager and 0.03 low lux rating, the camera delivers quality video images and performs well even in low light. A number of electronic controls are in place to further help the camera adjust to various lighting and scene conditions.
The included lens is of the varifocal type, allowing you to make easy focal length adjustments according to the surveillance area without having to move the camera or to change the lens. The lens is also equipped with an auto iris DC function to ensure properly exposed images in areas with varying light intensities. Also of importance is its slip clutch mechanism - a feature that will allow you to freely rotate the lens even after it's installed.
Outstanding video quality with 1/3" B/W CCD, and 580 TVL of resolution
• Sensitive to IR illumination when used together with IR device
• Excellent low light performance with 0.03 low lux rating
• Extensive picture control including aperture correction, automatic electronic shutter, automatic gain control, automatic back light compensation, and flicker-less mode
Color corrected optics
• High quality, compact design
• Neutral Density (ND) Filters
• Slip clutch on lens mount for easy positioning