The American Dynamics SensorNet to RS-422 Code Converter converts SensorNet communication from the ADTT16E controller to the RS-422 protocol. This provides a migration path from VM1 to ADTT16E. The universal mount design allows the Class 2 LPS certified unit to be mounted on a wall, surface, or rack. One SensorNet port accommodates the ADTT16E controller, and 7 RS-422 output ports accommodate domes and J-Boxes.
Existing cabling or domes are not required to be replaced during the upgrading process; hence no extra installation expense, system downtime, or disruptions. The converter supports 4 presets and 3 patterns per suitably equipped dome, including apple peel. The unit also supports proportional speed dome control and dome flip features. The front panel indicators enable fast and comprehensive diagnostics. The pluggable Euro-style screw terminal connectors have a dual color data LED each.
- Provides a migration path from VM1 to ADTT16E
- Allows ADTT16E systems to control existing RS-422 SpeedDome Series domes
- Class 2 LPS certification
- Universal mount design
- Supports 4 presets per suitably equipped dome
- Supports 3 patterns per suitably equipped dome, including apple peel
- Supports proportional speed dome control and dome flip features
- Comprehensive diagnostics with front panel indicators