The Telex TR-80N is a 2-channel UHF frequency-agile wireless beltpack for use with the BTR-800. The unit features a durable met-cast magnesium case, an LCD based graphical user interface, and stage announce activation.
The TR-80N is designed with several advanced technology functions, including wireless talk around(ISO) activation, patented Enhanced ClearScan channel search, detachable antennas, and an auto-sensing headset connector that automatically switches between electret and dynamic headset mics.
This unit has a A4M headset jack and operates at B1 frequencies.
- Improved narrow band wireless provides 25kHz of modulated bandwidth, allowing more users per channel in the cramped UHF spectrum
- Rugged all-metal, 2-channel wireless UHF beltpack with detachable, color-coded 1/4 Wave antennas on stud type connectors
- Cast magnesium construction for increased durability, lighter weight
- Huge selection of UHF frequencies in 18 MHz operational bands, 24 factory preset groups
- 1000' line-of-sight range, AA or NiMH rechargeable battery operation with up to 12 hours of continuous battery life
- Proprietary Intelligent Power Control decreases output power of beltpack in closer proximity to Base Station by 10 dB, eliminates Base Station front-end overload and desensing
- On/Off Volume control knob, talk button with latching function with easy top panel access
- Top panel Battery/Overmodulation and Talk LED lights
- Automatic dynamic or electret mic type detection
- Menu and Set, Up and Down rear panel parameter and navigation buttons with LCD display for simplified control