The American Dynamics ADACSNETDP SensorNet/Manchester Distribution Panel enables amplification of either SensorNet or Manchester protocol signals for controlling multi-point dome cameras. This implies that the user can control either protocol setting efficiently. In addition, the device also allows effortless switching between the two protocols.
Home-run dome wiring is accommodated by the Distribution Panel through its 16 output driver links - two connectors for each link. In order to accommodate systems of varied sizes, the panel also supports multiple daisy-chained links to the domes as well as J-Box wiring topologies.
You can install the Distribution Panel at the head-end as well as at any remote location. If there is power availability for the domes, the device can be used in place of a SensorNet J-Box. The Panel has a sleek, 2U rack-mount design. With the single PCB design, the device can be mounted at the front or rear of an electronics rack, facing either inside or outside.
The Distribution Panel is compatible with MegaPower matrix switcher/controller systems and Intellex Digital Video Management Systems. The panel is also compatible with varied types of SpeedDome programmable dome cameras, J-Boxes, Manchester receiver drivers, and control systems which use Manchester or SensorNet protocols. The panel boasts inputs for two hosts. While the first one lets you maintain connection between primary and back up CPUs, the second one is meant for the other devices. Effectively this creates a redundant solution.
- Amplifies SensorNet or Manchester protocol signals for multi-point dome control
- Switches easily between SensorNet or Manchester protocols
- Accommodates home-run dome wiring via 16 output ports
- Supports home-run, daisy chain, and junction box (J-Box) wiring topologies to accommodate any size system
- Can be installed at head end or remote locations
- Rack (2U) mountable
- Thin, single PCB design allows the panel to be mounted either at the front or rear of an electronics rack, facing in or out
- Surge suppression available on all data and power connections
- ADACSNETDP model includes power supply for multiple panels
- Compatible with MegaPower matrix switcher/controller systems and Intellex Digital Video Management Systems