The DS-44HM DVI Matrix Router 4x4 with HDCP from RTcom can route any of (4) inputs to any of (4) outputs. This unit is well suited for use with set-top boxes, DVD players, and DVR systems, among many other possible devices.
This unit is HDCP-compliant, which ensures that it will properly play copyright-protected media. It can be controlled via RS-232, Ethernet, IR remote control, or front-panel pushbuttons. It supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1080 @ 60Hz or 1080p @ 60Hz.
- Any of this unit's (4) DVI inputs can be routed to any of its (4) outputs
- Control options include RS-232, Ethernet, IR remote control, and front-panel pushbuttons
- Resolutions supported include 2048 x 1080 @ 60Hz for single-link DVI and 1080p @ 60Hz with 36-bit color depth
- This unit is HDCP-compliant with all output channels
- It complies with DVI V1.0 and HDMI V1.3 standards
- Built-in EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) read function and EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory) save display EDID data while supporting any HDTV with maximum resolutions
- It supports non-VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) resolutions, including projectors with unique resolutions
- Noise-protection circuits are built into each input and output port
- This unit can be used as in a home-theater or exhibition video display system, among many other possible applications