The Perception 820 Tube large-diaphragm condenser microphone from AKG provides a classic, warm tube sound at an affordable price. The mic features dual 1" diaphragms with True Condenser technology, as well as ECC 83 dual-triode tube circuitry for rich, detailed sound.
The remote power supply features a pickup pattern selector, which can be set to omni, cardioid, and figure 8, as well as 6 intermediate patterns, for a total of 9 selectable patterns. The remote also features a -20dB pad, a switchable bass cut filter, and a ground-lift switch. The microphone was designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria and includes a shock mount and a metal carrying case.
- Robust Construction
- The anodized aluminum front plate and all-metal housing provide professional-level strength
- Warm Tube Sound
- The dual 1" diaphragms with True Condenser technology and ECC 83 dual-triode tube circuitry provide rich, smooth sound
- 9 Pickup Patterns
- The remote power supply lets you choose from omni, cardioid, and figure 8 polar patterns, as well as 6 intermediate patterns for a total of 9 selectable patterns
- Additional Controls
- The remote also features a bass cut switch, -20dB pad, and ground-lift switch for customizing the response of the microphone
- Accessories Included
- A spider-type shock mount and metal carrying case are included for protecting your microphone