The American Dynamics AD2083-02C provides improved legacy RS-422 domes support. The system offers distribution of RS-422 code to the SpeedDome Ultra and SpeedDome Optima Series domes.
The user can drive multiple dome sites from the Matrix Switcher/Controller Systems using the distributor. The cost-effective distributor has 16 RS-422 connections in four groups with each group having four connectors. The daisy-chain allows up to 10 domes per connection.
The distributor offers Pan, Tilt, and Zoom (PTZ) control for SpeedDome Ultra, SpeedDome Optima, and SpeedDome Optima LT Series domes. The unit also lets you control focus, iris, preset, and pattern. With quick-connect screw terminals and diagnostic LEDs, the unit is easy to install and service-efficient. Supported by a universal wall, rack, and surface mounting, it can be mounted to the front or rear of equipment racks as well as on a wall or horizontal surface.
The distributor interfaces to Manchester code-based systems and other compatible high-speed data lines. With RS-232 and RJ-45 direct connection to the system CPU, the unit relays alarms to Matrix Switchers after receiving them from domes/receivers.
With an operating temperature between 32 to 104°F (0 and 40°C), this distributor can be located in an environment having a temperature of between -40 to 155°F (-40 and 70°C).
- Improved legacy RS-422 domes support, including simplex RS-422
- Cost-effective RS-422 distribution
- 16 RS-422 connections
- Daisy-chain of up to 10 domes per connection
- Provides pan, tilt and zoom control for SpeedDome Ultra, SpeedDome Optima, SpeedDome Optima LT Series domes
- Quick-connect screw terminals for all cable connections
- Universal wall, rack and surface mounting
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Interfaces to both American Dynamics High Speed Data Line and Manchester code-based systems
- Relays alarms from domes/receivers to American Dynamics Matrix Switchers
- Form-C relay output