The Panasonic AG-HCK10 is an optional camera designed specifically for the AG-HMR10 portable memory card recording unit. The camera head features a 12x optical zoom lens, Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS), and a newly developed 1/4.1" progressive "3MOS" sensor. By connecting the camera to the AG-HMR10 compact portable recorder with a cable, the iris, focus and zoom can be controlled remotely from the front panel of the camera.
Note: This camera head does not use memory cards internally--requires the AG-HMR10PJU.
- 12x optical zoom lens with optical image stabilizer. Iris, focus and zoom can be remotely controlled
- Newly developed 1/4.1" 3MOS sensor produces high quality images
- Capable of multiple HD formats, including 1080/23.98p native mode
- Features Dynamic Range Stretch to enhance detail in highlights and shadows
- Focus assist provided though enlarged display option
- Up to 10x digital zoom
- 1/4" mounting socket included
- Features 43mm filter thread