The American Dynamics ADACSNET SensorNet USB Control Module is a SensorNet USB control module that offers the necessary tools for controlling, programming, monitoring, and even upgrading American Dynamics SpeedDomes. One of the tools in this utility package enables the user to use a "virtual" Touch Tracker for programming and controlling a SpeedDome through a laptop's or PC's USB port. Thus, bench or field testing of a dome is made relatively easy. The control module includes the ability to monitor the SensorNet protocol communication flow and update SpeedDome Ultra or Optima Dome firmware to the latest release. In this way, the process of upgrading your American Dynamics SpeedDome is rendered uncomplicated and user-friendly.
- American Dynamics USB Control Module with Install Kit and USB Cable
- Control a SpeedDome Optima, Optima LT, or Ultra using a PC with all of the features of a TouchTracker - including DirectSet
- Monitor SensorNet communication links for testing and troubleshooting purposes
- Upgrade domes to the latest firmware via SensorNet without physical access to the dome
- Can be used in existing SensorNet installations - anywhere a SensorNet connection is available