ATN (American Technologies Network) is an established leader in the world of night vision and tactical optical designs. Their products are designed with diligence and technological advancements, with a focus upon value and functionality
FIITS Fusion Imaging Binocular from ATN combines an advanced image intensification system with a thermal viewer; both systems can be used simultaneously, or the binocular can be split into two monoculars. Viewing through the FIITS as a binocular creates a "fused" image that includes the benefits and capabilities of both imaging technologies.
The FIITS is lightweight & easily transported - it can be operated hand-held, or head mounted for hands-free use.
- Fusion Imaging
- Imaging from TI and IIT systems can be viewed independently or dichoptically fused
- Thermal Imager
- Uncooled 160 x 120 Microbolometer, 7-14microm, 0.1°C NETD NTSC video image polarity selection: white/black-hot USB video out for remote viewing
- Thermal core: 9Hz Intensifier Tube FOM: <350
- 2nd Generation CGTI Image Intensifier
- Resolution: 45-54 lp/mm Second generation intensifiers are less reliant upon ambient light, produce clearer images with less distortion, and last longer than earlier versions of night vision technology.