Power your CCTV cameras and other video accessories with the American Dynamics ADC1624UL CCTV Power Supply, designed with 16 individually fused outputs. These outputs, in total, continuously supply 7 amps of electricity to generate 24VAC alternating current.
Meant to maintain camera synchronization, this CCTV power supply offers hassle-free installation in just seven pre-determined steps. The built-in surge protector helps protect the ADC1624UL from voltage spikes. It incorporates an AC power LED indicator with an on/off switch. This product is a UL 2044 listed power supply with an input voltage of 115 VAC at 50/60 Hz. The main and inline fuses are rated at 3.5 amps/250 VAC.
The wall mounting options of this ADC1624UL CCTV power supply are compatible with concrete, wood, and sheet rock surfaces. While the operating temperature ranges from 0° C to 50° C, the storage temperature of this CCTV power supply is between -40° C and 70°C, with relative humidity being 0 to 95RH ( non-condensing).
- Sixteen individually fuse protected, power limited outputs, with 7 amps (170VA) total supply current
- Unit maintains camera synchronization
- Built-in surge protection
- AC power LED indicator, with on/off switch
- UL 2044 listed
- Wall Mounting Options: Concrete, wood, and sheet rock
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158° F) and Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)