The FC-46 HDMI Audio De-Embedder from Kramer de-embeds audio from HDMI signals. The de-embedded signal is translated to S/PDIF and TosLink audio outputs.
- This unit de-embeds audio from HDMI signals and outputs S/PDIF and TosLink audio signals
- It offers data rates of up to 1.65Gbps
- This unit is HDTV- and HDCP-compliant
- It features a looping input
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) stores and recalls a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory from the output, which allows for easier connection to the source
- Digital RGB or YPbPr signal type is automatically detected
- This device belongs to the Compact Kramer TOOLS Series and up to (3) of these units can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space using the separately available RK-3T Rack Adapter