The FC-49 DVI & Audio to HDMI Format Converter & Audio Embedder from Kramer translates DVI input signals to HDMI output signals. It also embeds an unbalanced stereo, S/PDIF, or TosLink audio signal in the HDMI output.
- This unit translates DVI input signals to HDMI output signals
- Unbalanced stereo, S/PDIF, or TosLink audio signals are embedded in the HDMI output
- It offers data rates of up to 1.65Gbps
- This unit is HDTV- and HDCP-compliant
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) stores and recalls a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory from the output, which allows for easier connection to the source
- Digital RGB or YPbPr signal type is automatically detected
- This device belongs to the Compact Kramer TOOLS Series and up to (3) of these units can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space using the separately available RK-3T Rack Adapter