The Nagra VI Bag from CamRade is designed to keep your audio equipment safe during operation and transport. The exterior of the bag is made of first class 1000 denier Cordura while the sides and base are reinforced with sturdy yet lightweight plastic. The vinyl cover is optically clear so that you can fully see the controls of your gear.
Inside, the bag is designed for added protection and easy access to your equipment. There are fully padded compartments as well as cable outlets on both sides of the main compartment. The bag has a touch fastener closure at the base, so you can change the battery without disconnecting.
The zippered outside pocket comes equipped with a divider and is a great place to store HF units, headphones, microphones and more. It can also be removed to make the bag more compact if you don't require the storage space. The Nagra VI can be carried using the removable padded shoulder strap -- or, you can attach a harness belt to the mounted rings located on the top and base of the bag.
- 1000 denier Cordura
- Clear vinyl cover lets you fully view the controls
- Fully padded inner compartments
- Sides and base are reinforced with sturdy yet lightweight plastic
- Additional Features
- Cable outlets on both sides of the main compartment
- Touch fastener flap closure at the base so you can change the battery without disconnecting
- Outer Pocket
- Fully detachable zippered outer pocket with divider easily stores HF units, headphones, microphones and more
- Carrying Options
- Comfortable padded shoulder strap
- Securely mounted rings at the top and base of the bag allow you to attach a harness belt