The TOA SR-H2L Slim Line Array Speaker provides clear, intelligible audio fidelity in mid-size venues, houses-of-worship, galleries, retail, board rooms, conference rooms and more. SR-H2L features a straight line-array design with 9 installed drivers and audio characteristics that are well suited for mostly speech reproduction.
TOA's Sync-Drive (Synchronous-Nexus Control) technology eliminates phase issues caused by highly reflective surfaces and rooms. A wide array of optional mounting hardware make the SR-H2L easy to install in virtually any setting.
- Outstanding Sound Quality
- Sync-Drive (technology keeps the audio in phase with its sources at the speakers to create an ideal linear sound source.
- Space/Energy Efficient Design
- Configuration requires less input power to deliver required output.
- Simple Maintenance
- Maintenance and servicing are made easier on the Type H Series to suit it for permanent installations. All driver replacement is possible from the speaker's rear, a simple and speedy procedure.