The PCR-100STUDIO Character Generator Computer System from Datavideo is a complete mobile solution that includes the CG-100 software package and a Blackmagic Decklink Studio Card, preinstalled in a micro tower computer. This turnkey solution facilitates your live and post-production work. It is compatible with Datavideo's SE-800DV or SE-800AV switchers, or any system that accepts an SD-SDI DSK.
The system's key component is a PC-based software package capable of producing lower thirds, text rolls, text crawls, and many other character generation effects. The software supports any installed font and your choice of languages, although the interface menu remains fixed in English. The amount of text you can save with this system is only limited by the size of your hard drive. When used in "Live Operation Mode," this solution can also be used as a live, on-screen typewriter.
- Use this system to manage character generation in live- or post-production work to achieve more professional results
- This model is a bundled solution that also includes an HP/Compaq 6000 Pro micro tower computer and a Blackmagic Decklink Studio card
- It offers lower thirds, text rolls, text crawls, and many other character generation effects
- Image objects may be imported as graphics and stored as part of the page
- Targa sequence support for animation
- Animation including wipe, push & fade in various directions at different speeds
- Text can roll and crawl
- Supports Windows unicode for multi-language input
- Redo/undo function for quick testing of an animation
- Supports 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratios & NTSC/PAL video standards
- Standalone logo display function
- Digital clock timer
- GPI trigger by external GPI cable or by CTRL key or right click on the mouse