The PCR-300HD Character Generator Kit from Datavideo is a Windows-based system designed for use in live- and post-production environments. It offers a standard set of base functionality plus a number of complementary functions managed by different subsystems.
This bundle includes a CG-300 Character Generator, a Blackmagic Design Decklink Extreme card, and a 3U rackmount computer. It is designed for use with Datavideo SE-1000, SE-900, SE-800DV, or any switcher that can use HD/SD-SDI DSK or any switcher that accepts key and fill sources.
- Use this system to manage character generation in live- or post-production work to achieve more professional results
- This system offers support for resolutions from 320 x 240 to 1080i HD
- It supports both downstream keying (DSK) and key & fill
- This system uses anti-aliased characters with leading, kerning, and tracking, as well as (2) edge and (3) shadow styles for each character
- 32-bit color support (with transparency) is available and color can be selected by adjusting RGB or HLS levels
- It allows you to create smooth gradients between any (2) colors in the characters, edges, shadows, and shapes
- Character attributes can be drawn with custom textures, such as marble, wood, and grain, and as many as (16) different textures can be used on each page
- Up to (32) shapes per page are available and each shape can be set to a solid color, semi-transparent color, a color gradient, or a texture
- The shapes can also be edged, colored, sized, italicized, and rotated just like text characters
- Up to (16) full-color logos can fine-positioned, overlapped, and sized, just like characters
- It supports up to (1000) named layers, allowing text, logos, and shapes to be placed on multiple layers, each independent of the other layers
- File formats supported include: BMP, JPG, GIF, PCX, TIF and TGA
- A text style gallery allows one-button access to your (64) user-defined text styles.
- Each page can use up to (25) different Truetype typefaces
- Character height, width, angle, and rotation are all customizable and independent from letter to letter
- Variable character and edge blurs are independent of one other