The VM-4HDXL 1:4 3G HD-SDI Video Distribution Amplifier from Kramer is a distribution amplifier designed for use with SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M) signals. The unit accepts (1) input signal, reclocks and equalizes it, then redistributes it to (4) identical outputs.
- It supports data rates up to 3Gbps
- Multi-standard operation includes support for SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G HD-SDI
- Kramer proprietary Reclocking & Equalization Technology rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances without signal loss
- LED lights provide a visual indication of line status
- This unit belongs to the Compact DigiTOOLS Series of products and up to (3) of these devices can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space using the separately available RK-3T rack adapter