The Mitsubishi WD3300U DLP Projector offers impressive color technology and functionality backed with wide connectivity and control features.
The native WXGA (1280x800) projector provides a powerful 4000 ANSI lumens of brightness that is enough to meet the challenge of high ambient light applications or large conference rooms.
Adaptable to rear projection, ceiling or table mounting, the unit features Normal as well as ultra-quiet (26dB) Eco Mode which extends lamp life up to 4000 hours. In fact, as a result of comprehensive testing Mitsubishi has determined that the projector can be operated 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
The WD3300U features Texas Instruments' BrilliantColor Technology coupled with a 5-segment color wheel to significantly enhance and expand the color gamut. The result is beautifully gradated images with excellent contrast and vivid saturation. The projector's extensive connectivity includes HDMI DVI-D, USB, audio output as well as RS-232 and RJ-45 for data communication and control. Other features include removable lens with choice of optional lenses, motorized focus and zoom and powered vertical and horizontal lens shift.
The projector ships with power, RGB and RS-232 cables and is covered by Mitsubishi's outstanding 3 Year Warranty.
- Vivid 5-Color Multimedia Projector
- Mitsubishi five-segment color wheel adds a yellow segment to the standard red, green, blue, and white, and Texas Instruments BrilliantColor produces a more color intensity and vibrancy across your entire screen.
- Brilliant Color
- Allows for more vivid, rich colors while increasing mid-tones and superior black levels.
- Color Enhancer
- Allows the user to control the BC technology to meet the most demanding color preferences.
- Optional Lenses
- Variety of lenses to meet your application needs.
- Simple Lens Changes
- Easy to remove and install optional lenses.
- Motorized Lens Shift
- Easily adjustable horizontal or vertical lens shift provides flexibility for installing and displaying image. Motorized focus for accurate image adjustment.
- Digital Inputs
- DVI-D and HDMI inputs for true digital connections from both PC and video sources.
- High Brightness
- Able to project images in large venue or less controlled lighting environments.
- Security Features
- Compatible Kensington lock slot; password lockout capability which protects the projector from unauthorized use.
- RJ45 LAN Management Control
- Provides flexible asset management and projector control via network administration.
- Ultra Quiet Noise Level
- Operates at a hushed 26dBA (low mode).
- 24/7 Operability
- Through extensive engineering and testing, Mitsubishi can confirm the WD3300U can be operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (See manufacturer's website for warranty period adjustment).